Our traditional service includes up to two evenings and one afternoon of visitation followed by a service in chapel or at a church. This option provides ample time for relatives and friends to celebrate the life of a loved one and provide much needed closure.
Immediate Cremation or Burial
This is the transportation of a deceased person from their place of death to our funeral home, securing all necessary documents required by municipal and provincial regulations, then transportation to cemetery or crematorium.
Once all documents have been collected, a brief graveside service may be held at the cemetery of your choosing.
We Also Offer The Following…
- Funeral planning and Pre-arrangement planning (Traditional or Cremation)
- Free wi-fi
- Luncheon facility assistance
- Kids TV Area
- Bereavement resource services
- Veterans benefits assistance
- Assistance with flowers
- Assistance with memorial markers
- Assistance with Government forms
- Brochure materials on subjects relating to death & dying
- Provide a soloist, organist, bagpiper or pallbearers.
- Lowest Price on Direct Cremation Guranteed!